Fundraising Made Simple (And Fun)
Are you involved with a nonprofit? Do you have a favorite charity or cause? While it takes the generosity of donors to help operate this worthy institutions, a small (or large) fundraiser can be a great way for many of even modest means help raise money.
Take a look below to read more about how the Phoenix Theatre can help you raise money, all while having a great time, minimizing risks, and giving you the tools you need to make your event a success.
Raise money for your nonprofit or cause while enjoying a performance at the Phoenix Theatre!
Simply purchase 12 or more tickets at the group rate and re-sell them at face value or above, keeping the difference.
- Purchase a minimum of 12 tickets for a single performance through the sales office
- Your organization sells those tickets at the price you choose
- Your organization’s members, friends and volunteers sign people up to attend the performance to benefit your cause
- Better discounts are offered for House Buy-Outs (75 or 130 tickets)
- A final count of tickets and payment will be due two weeks prior to the scheduled performance; only pay for the tickets you’ve sold (single check or credit card accepted for payment only; thePhoenixis not able to accept payment from individual members of the group)
- A ticket packet will be mailed to the event’s organizer; the organization is responsible for distribution of tickets
- Finalize your plans, as there are no refunds, exchanges or cancellations on tickets
- Enjoy the performance!
Contact Mark Herman, Sales Director for more information and to discuss possibilities!
Phone: (317) 635-2381
The Phoenix Theatre
749 N. Park Ave.
Indianapolis, IN 46202
Located just a block off the Mass Ave Theatre and Gallery District!